E24 24 Volt Conveyor
24 volt Motor Driven Roller (MDR) conveyors are being widely used due to their simplicity and flexibility. Since the drive train is distributed along the conveyor length a single piece of equipment can perform multiple functions. This includes different speeds, multiple directions and starting/stopping individual sections.
Until now, service was a major determining factor in selecting MDR equipment. Hytrol's E24™ has been designed from the ground up to provide the best 24 volt conveyor drive technology in existence.
The E24™ offers benefits simply not found in other conveyor technologies:
- Safe, Quiet & Energy Efficient 24 VDC Operation
- Modular Design for Easy Configuration & Minimal Maintenance
- Robust, Long-Life Motor
- Transport, Minimum Pressure and Zero Pressure Versions Available
- Minimum Conveyor Width Not Limited by Drive Components
- Greater Speed Options: Conveyor Speed Not Based on Fixed Gear Ratios - Speed Range Determined by Drive Spool Diameter
- Multiple Motors per Zone for Long Zones
- Availability – One Motor for All Widths and Speeds Means One Motor to Stock
- Higher Torque Than Motorized Rollers
- Fewer Motors Required for Transport Conveyor