Bug Screen Doors
Wilgard® Guard Rail
Wilgard® protective guard rail systems are painted safety yellow and provide a highly visible physical barrier that guards expensive equipment, shields key work areas, and helps define traffic patterns in your plant or facility.
Customers report that our Wilgard guard rail is the best available and Wildeck has the data to back that up. Tests confirm that properly installed Wilgard guard rail will absorb severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment...up to a 13,000 lb. load impact traveling at 4 mph, without failure.
Wilgard Guard Rail systems can be ordered in single, double or triple rail design. Column centers are identical for Standard and Lift-Out Guard Rails. All guard rail components include necessary hardware and anchors.
In addition to the protective features of Wilgard Standard Guard Rails, Lift-Out Guard Rails allow for the easy removal of rail sections for convenient access to machinery or equipment for servicing, cleaning or repairing. Lift-Out Guard Rails slip into a specially designed "saddle", which is bolted to a post to retain structural integrity.
- Reduces downtime for equipment and manpower
- Cuts workers' compensation claims
- Protects sensitive computer stations and CNC machinery
- Shields personnel in adjacent offices and break rooms from wall impacts
- Available in single, double, and triple rail configurations
- Direct pedestrian traffic flow
- Painted Wildeck safety yellow
- Guard Rails - Corrugated 11 gauge steel
- Columns - 5" x 5" x 3/16" wall structural tubing
- Base Plate - 12" x 12" x 3/4" plate
- Rail Hardware Pack includes 6 - 1/2" x 1-1/4" bolts, nuts, and flat washers
- Column Hardware Pack includes 4 - 1/2" x 5" WedgeBolts, plastic plugs for unused holes and a zinc plated column cap.