Ramps & Portable Plates
Medium-Duty Trailer Stabilizer
OSHA recommends trailer stabilizers for unsupported trailers. Placed under the front frame of your semi-trailers, APS Resource stabilizers help reduce accidents from trailer-tip and landing gear collapse during loading and unloading when a tractor does not support the trailer. They also reduce the chance of landing gear sinking into asphalt or gravel drive aprons.
- Static capacity: 100,000 lbs
- Lifting capacity: 40,000 lbs
- Service range: 39½"-51"
- Threaded screw design
- Cap size: 8" diameter
- Base plate: 14" diameter x ½"
- Wheels: heavy-duty 8" semi-pneumatic
- Reflective collar and safety yellow painting
- Est. weight 160 lbs