Heavy-Duty Trailer Stabilizer
OSHA recommends trailer stabilizers for unsupported trailers. Placed under the front frame of your semi-trailers, the APS Resource stabilizers help to reduce accidents from trailer-tip and landing gear collapse during loading and unloading when a tractor does not support the trailer. They also reduce the change of landing gear sinking into asphalt or gravel drive aprons.
- Static capacity: 100,000 lbs.
- Lifting capacity: 50,000 lbs.
- Service range: 39½" - 51"
- Ratchet screw design, reversible
- Two-way reversible hand ratchet
- Beam size: 6" wide x 24" long
- Base size: 15" triangular
- Wheels: 8" semi-pneumatic, 4" steel
- Reflective collar and safety yellow painting
- Est. weight 169 lbs.