Hold-Safe™ Trailer Stabilizer
OSHA recommends trailer stabilizers for unsupported trailers. Placed under the front frame of your semi trailers, the APS Hold-Safe™ Stabilizer helps reduce accidents from trailer-tip and landing gear collapse during loading and unloading, when a tractor does not support the trailer. It also reduces the chance of landing gear sinking into asphalt or gravel drive aprons.
- Static capacity: 100,000 lbs.
- Lifting capacity: 50,000 lbs.
- Retracted length: 41 ¾", Extended length: 55 ¼"
- Travel: 13 ½"
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Faster, easier with "Speed Crank"
- High Gear - 3.2 turns/inch
- Low Gear - 19.2 turns/inch
- Wheel style: 16" semi-pneumatic
- Color: Safety yellow