Ramps & Portable Plates
AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
Our Rain Sealing System keeps external moisture out of the loading/unloading area with an ingenious "wiper" pad that engages the vehicle at the door -- ingenious because it works so well and yet is so simple, it requires virtually no maintenance.
- Head Frame is Roll Formed, Galvanized Steel Channel with 11 Gauge Galvanized Steel Stop Plate
- Standard Foam Wiper Pad is 5-1/2" Thick x 10'-0" Wide x 24" High Pleat Panel
- Weighted 22 oz Vinyl Side Covers Provided on Ends of Head Frame
- Standard Minimum Unit Projection: 22"
- Maximum Standard Unit Projection: 42"
- Each System Includes One Pair Head Frame Support Brackets
- Special "Mounting Height Off Grade" Dimension Required for Each Head Frame
- Head Frame is Covered with Translucent White Fiberglass for Increased Visibility
- Head Frame Has 2" Raked Top
- Standard XL-100 & 22 oz Vinyl Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Tan
- Standard 16 oz. Hypalon color: Black