AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
KI-310 Air Inflatable Rail Shelter
This Air Inflatable Rail Shelter series is designed for effective sealing of a wide variety of rail loading dock applications. Available in either three-sided or four-sided versions.
- Standard Projection: Up to 48"
- Standard Cover Fabric: 10 oz. Vinyl
- Side & Head Member Backing: 2 x 12 Pressure Treated Wood
- Blower Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V with Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection (includes NEMA 1 switch)
- Metal Blower Cover & Retraction Brackets Included.
- Standard Top, Bottom & Side Member Face Width: 12"
- Standard Air Tube Location 36" in on Top Left
- Rail Shelter Projection is Equal to Distance From the Inside of Near Rail to Building Wall Minus 24" (field survey) or Centerline of Track to Building Wall Minus 54" (architectural plans)
- Only One of These Projection Calculations is Required
- Approximately 28" Clearance Required Above Top of Unit for Mounting of Motor Blower & Retraction Bracket System
- 4-Sided Unit Should Be Sized So Bottom Is 24" Below-dock Level (notify factory if hydraulic rail ramp is present)