KI-450 Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Treated Wood Frames
The Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Treated Wood Frames is designed for wider and taller doorways and loading docks that serve a wide variety of vehicle sizes including vehicles with extended tailgates or hydraulic lifts.
- Standard Frame Projection: 24" Side Frame / 34" Head Frame
- Standard Air Bag Fabric: 10 oz. Vinyl
- Standard Side & Head Storage Curtain Fabric is 22 oz Vinyl & Includes Fiberglass Stays
- Head Storage Curtain Includes Yellow Guide Stripes on 8'-6" Centers
- Side Curtains Are 16" Wide; Head Curtain is 26” High at Peak of Head Frame
- Frames Are Pressure Treated Wood
- Side Frames Are 2 x 4, Head Frame Has 2" Rake with
- 2 x 10 Front & 2 x 6 Back
- Standard Head Bag Drop is 36", 42" or 48" From Underside of Head Frame.
- Standard Front Opening Width is 7'-6"
- Steel Supports Project 5” Greater than Side Frame Projection
- Includes Foam Filled Draft Pads in Bottom Corner
- Blower Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V with Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection (includes NEMA 1 switch)