AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
KI-400 Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Peripheral Sides & Variable Height Head Member
The Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Peripheral Sides & Variable Height Head is designed for wider and taller doorways and loading docks that serve a wide variety of vehicle sizes including vehicles with extended tailgates or hydraulic lifts.
- Standard Side Member Projection: 24"
- Side Member Face Width: 12"
- Side Member Backing: 2x8 Pressure Treated Wood
- Standard Cover Fabric: 10 oz. Vinyl
- Standard Head Member Projection is 10" Greater than Side Member Projection
- Front of Header Assembly is 2x8
- Top of Head Frame Has Upward Taper & Requires 2-1/2" Clearance Above Unit Height
- Blower Motor: 1/2 HP, 115v with Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection (includes NEMA 1 switch)
- Guide Stripes on Head Storage Curtain on 8'-6" Centers
- Head Member Mounting Flanges Require 2" Clearance on Either Side
- Head Member Consists Fiberglass Covered Treated Wood Frame Which Supports Integral Torsion Spring-head Bag Assembly (standard head bag drop is 36" to 48")