AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
This shelter combines the flexibility of a seal and the full vehicle access of a shelter. It creates a tight seal between the building wall and the back of the vehicle. It effectively keeps the outside elements, such as the cold, rain, sleet and snow, out of the warehouse, providing energy savings and added comfort for your employees. Its unique steel frame components are covered by a 5-year warranty against rotting, cracking or warping.
- Roll Formed, Galvanized Steel Channel Frame (2" x 8", 2" x 10" or 2" x 12" supplied based on projection)
- Side Curtains Attached to Foam Side Members & Feature Removable Fiberglass Stays
- Head Curtain Includes Five Fiberglass Stays, Four Overlapping Wear Pleats Per Side & Wind Straps
- Side Curtains Include Closed Cell Neoprene Inside Sealing Edge & Bottom Wear Panel
- Standard Base Unit Projection: 18"
- Maximum Standard Unit Projection: 30"
- Each Shelter Includes One Pair Foam Draft Pads & One Pair Head Frame Support Brackets
- Shelter Head Member is Galvanized Steel Channel Rigid Frame (top should be kept a minimum of 15'-0" off grade)
- Shelter Head Frame is Covered with Translucent White Fiberglass for Increased Visibility
- Foam Side Members Covered with 22 oz Vinyl Fabric
- Increase "Standard" Unit Height by 6" When 14' Trucks Are Present (Western States)
- Rain Sealing System Integration Available on Shelter Projections Up to 30"