Modular Roll Back
For maximum storage density in a given area, the patented Speedrack Modular Rollback System lets you smoothly store up to ten pallets deep in each bay. This is double the capacity that most other push-back types can handle without difficulty. Drastically reduce the number of aisles needed. Use the extra aisle space for valuable storage. Save time! Save money! Save space!
Roll back modules are gravity operated for simple trouble free operation. They use a minimum of vertical space and can handle loads up to 3000 lbs. per pallet. For the latest development in high density storage, compare Speedrack's Modular Rollback System with all others.
Benefits and Features:
- Greatly increased pallet density
- Easily stores up to 15 pallets deep in one lane
- Standard load weight capacities - 500 to 3000 lbs.per pallet
- Accommodates varying pallet widths and lengths in same lane*
- Allows varying pallet weights in same lane*
- Conveys non-standard or plastic pallets or containers
- Loads travel in constant alignment
- No stack-up considerations - even past 5 pallet positions
- Modular design allows for easy addition or reduction of lanes
- Installed on Structural Rack
- Full engineering and design included
- Supersedes carts
Patented Enclosed Wheel Design
Closely spaced, rotating carrier beams accept loads of various sizes safely and evenly. Entry positions utilize a solid steel deck with load stop. This efficient design allows trouble-free performance without loose carts or power requirements.