AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
Adjustable Leg Workbench
Hallowell Workbenchesare constructed of only the finest materials and represent the pinnacle in quality, strength, and stability. Our industrial workbenches are designed to withstand the harshest work envornments year-in and year-out. With the flexible selection of standard and cost-effective components, these highly efficient units insure maximum productivity in the workplace.
- Riser: 12" high x 10" deep shelf above the work surface.
- Drawer: 24" deep x 18" wide x 6" high Easily installs under the bench top and can be secured with an optional padlock.
- Back And End Stops: A 3" high barrier with rounded front corners.
- Lower Shelf: Full width 11 3/16" deep.
- Stringer: Required for lateral stability and acts like a stop for a second bottom shelf.
- Adjustable Legs: allows for easy adjustment of height and provide stability.
- Steel Top: heavy 12 gauge steel with no holes on the work surface - withstands hard shop use for years. Will not crack, splinter gouge or absorb oil.
- Shop Top: Layered highdensity particleboard offers superior screw holding characteristics. The top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional spills. The nonconductive, splinter-proof top is 30 % harder than maple.
- Laminated Hardwood Top: Thoroughly seasoned, kiln dried hardwood, face-glued to provide an extremely durable, attractive and long lasting work surface.