AquaShield® Rain Sealing System
Rivetwell Boltless Shelving
All components are engineered to attach snugly to one another without the use of loose fasteners. This unique design has rivets which are factory attached to all left-to-right and front-to-back beams. The rivets align with kehole slots in the verticle posts. Once tapped into place using a standard rubber mallet, the units are tightly assembled providing maximum strength.
Standard units consist of verticle angle posts at the corners, double rivet angle beams at the top and bottom perimeter and single river angle beams running left-to-right only at the intermediate levels. Shelves are of standard 5/8" particle board, EZ-Deck steel or wire decking and simply drop into place. Shelf strength can be increased by upgrading to heavy duty beams, adding single rivet beams running front-to-back at the intermediate levels, upgrading to double rivet beams at the full perimeter of the intermediate levels or upgrading all levels to our strongest double rivet channel beams. Optional center supports can be added using supplied hardware to increase decking capacity.
- Angle Post (Standard Duty): 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel corner post uprights. Perfect for standard load situations.
Angle Post (Heavy Duty): Shall be 1-7/8" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel uprights. The choice when heavy duty shelving is required. Perfect for multilevel installations.
- T-Post (Standard Duty): 3" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel intermediate uprights.
T-Post (Heavy Duty): 3-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel intermediate uprights.
- Single Rivet Shelf Beam (Standard Duty): This 14 gauge low profile standard intermediate level shelf beam is perfect when maximum clear opening is required between shelf levels.
Single Rivet Shelf Beam (Heavy Duty): An 11 gauge heavy duty version of our low profile intermediate shelf beam allowing maximum clear opening between shelf levels.
- Double Rivet Angle Beam (Standard Duty): This 16 gauge shelf beam is essential for stability of standard units; therefore, is used on all four sides at the top and bottom levels. Can also be used front and back or on all four sides of intermediate levels to increase unit stability and load capacity.
Double Rivet Angle Beam (Heavy Duty): An upgrade to our standard duty double rivet angle beams, our heavy duty double rivet angle beams provide additional unit rigidity and even higher shelf capacity.
- Double Rivet Channel Beam: Maximized left-to-right shelf capacity is achieved using our 14 gauge double rivet channel beams in lieu of double rivet angle beams. These beams cannot be used at the bottom level.
- Center Support: Used to provide additional shelf support front-to-back by bolting between double rivet beams at prepunched locations. Ideal for wider spans.
- Double Rivet Z-Beam (Standard Duty): For 12" thru 60" beams. Used in place of double rivet angle beams to add 1" additional clearance between shelf levels. Allows particle board decking to sit flush with beam. Protects decking edges. When used at bottom level of single rivet units, shelf clearance is increased by 1" at lower level. Standard Z beams are 14 gauge.
- Double Rivet Z-Beam (Heavy Duty): For 69" and 72" beams. Used in place of double rivet angle beams to add 1" additional clearance between shelf levels. Allows particle board decking to sit flush with beam. Protects decking edges. Heavy-Duty Z beams are 14 gauge
- Center Support for Z-Beam: Used with Z-Beams for front to back decking support. Fabricated of 11 gauge cold rolled steel.