Click here to go back to previous page
- Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two step process.
1) Snap the split sleeves onto the post over the number of your choice;
2) Slide the shelf collars over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant 1 ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in 1" increments to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- Available in six finishes: EAGLEbrite® sealed with Masterseal® coating for improved rust protection, chrome plating, Valu-Master® pewter grey epoxy, Valu-Gard™ green epoxy, EAGLEgard® with MICROGARD® antimicrobial protection, heavy duty translucent green epoxy finish (also with Masterseal® coating), and stainless steel.